Wednesday, August 16, 2006

For how long, I wonder...

I found a bit of an email in my box that I was not expecting. Hoping for, most definately, but not expecting. An old friend has resurfaced when I thought all hope had gone, and it makes me happy. I'd like to think of myself now as a mostly open person (in direct opposition of who I once was), but it is very nice to again be in contact with someone who can catch the entirety of me without heavy editing. It is a fine sense of freedom, but it requires the dumping of some old truths that make for some fairly creepy reading, I should think. If this friend can deal with those, then maybe I'll be able to find a bit more comfort in my own skin again. We'll see how much it takes before they run. Not that I want that to happen, mind you, but I am not always an easy person to know.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go get 'em, Z.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home