Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Soapbox

When I first started the zLog, I intended it to be a virtual soapbox that I could explore the world around me in an interactive battle with it. Instead I find that my life at this point has little conflict to get my mind working. I move from day to day with little drama and very little to wonder about. From time to time I read other blogs and am a bit envious. I used to love to write, but then I had something to write about. Lately I find that my postings here are no more than day to day details about a rather mundane life. There is little magic in it. My brain has begun to atrophy without proper stimulation. Without conflict there can be no expansion. I need something to jump start my brain.

1 Comments:

Blogger CK said...

I know exactly what you mean. The same thing happened to me when I read someone else's blog, and everything seemed much more adventurous and exciting than my plesant, bland life. Let me fly to California and we can steal a car together. What do you say?

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home