Thursday, June 01, 2006

What just happened?

My computer, may he rest in peace, is no more. I write this from a very grateful spot on the couch, using a computer kindly lent by jFrog. My poor talking oracle box is at Casa de Bat-Manuel being hopefully remade into a working computer. Manny himself is now happily married and hopefully has finished moving his second sofa chunk. My nose, may he heal quickly, has been reset into something more closely resembling its natural shape. The process was less painful than the actual breaking, but not much more pleasant. It involved someone I'd never met before shoving a tool that looked much like a small burnisher with the tip rounded off up my nose and using it to yank my nose back into the center of my face. I'd sleep better at night if I knew I would never have to have that done again. Misfortunately, I've broken it before and I don't doubt I'll break it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger CK said...

What happened to your nose?? Do I need to buy you a gladiator helmet with a nose guard?

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home