Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm not laughing at you, but I am laughing in your general direction

After doing a good bit of research into the didgeridoo, I've come to the conclusion that I got exactly what I paid for when I bought mine in Sydney. The sound quality is equal to the money I paid for it, even discounting the paint. Paint decreases sound quality as it increases the cost. That isn't to say that the sound is affected by paint, but only that with the paint comes an increase in price. The sound of my didge is a least as good as an unpainted didge of the same price. I am having trouble with the tenth commandment right now. I am also laughing at the number of people who will pick up a bible (or consider doing so) to figure out what I am talking about.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And if we knew how much you paid for it, this would mean something! And a bible?!? What are you thinking. I wouldn't be caught with one of the things. But... typing "tenth commandment" into Yahoo does bring the answer required. Stop laughing!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home