Thursday, July 06, 2006

Irritation

Any number of things have begun lately that would have made decent posts, but my mind has been too far away to write them. It's certainly still true now, but guilt at leaving this page blank for so many days has been bothering me. A pensive mood has overtaken me these last few weeks. There is a feel of waiting in the air. By now, the cause has been found and mostly investigated, but the feeling will likely continue until I either find the natural conclusion, or until I find something else to obsess over. I also very much want to get into contact with several elusive people, but they are compellingly absent just now. I grow tired of impossible temptation.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should obsess over the inevitable rise of Antarctic flightless birds to the pinnacle of civilization.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home