Monday, June 19, 2006

Sunday

Today has seen the first fire of the year. It was, of course, just over the hill in much the same place as last years fire. The tanker planes and helicopters kept flying over my place, likely on their way to calero. I tried to start the 21 car model-T while I watched them fly over. I needed to move the 21 car to the back shop. It was a nice day and it seemed reasonable to actually move the car under its own power. Charlie used to need me to start the T, due to the fact that it does not crank start easily. One person cranks, while the other holds a battery and a switch to change to magneto power once the car is running. I figured I would try to crank it myself. It didn't work. I certainly had a bit of exercise trying though. In the end, I pushed it back to the shop and stored it there. After the fun of moving the 21 car I got the new television going and connected. It is huge, and on loan from my sister. The television is the better part of thirty inches larger than my last. I find it is nice, but more of a luxury than I would permit myself if I were to buy one myself. It is too much. Also, my arms are sore after moving my sister. I am not even close to weak, but ones muscles don't generally have to move an entire house on a daily basis.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see no posting here about the met meet. Is that not this upcoming weekend?

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home