Sunday, July 23, 2006

Heat

Weather.com says it is 108 outside right now. I'd believe it. Last week I had planned to take a bit of a hike with Manny. We decided to cancel in order to stay alive. Instead of hiking, I meant to take the day and play a few video games. Then the power went out. The heat made it hard to think of an alternative. But wait! There is cold water in the shower! So I took one. A long cold shower. I really didn't want to get out, so I took the time to clean the shower under a nice stream of cold water. Maybe I will repeat the process later. One's bathroom can never be too clean.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We await accounts of working on the railroad. Care you to borrow a digital camera for your next trip to the yard?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home