Thursday, September 14, 2006

House = well appointed barn

Chance wants to be a house cat. He's nice enough as cats go, but he wants to be where I am. He's made it a habit of sneaking into the house when I am carrying groceries or jugs of water into the house. I don't mind it as long as he remembers that his home is the barn. He is welcome to visit, but he is supposed to leave when I ask. Now, he's pushing his welcome. Last night he tried to crawl in through my open bedroom window at about three in the morning. Then this morning I got up off the couch to make my lunch before leaving for work and the cat jumped through the living room window, ran down the couch and started exploring the house.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see Chance is finally asserting his ownership.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home