Thursday, February 05, 2009

Damn cat

My cat just tried to drill a hole in the back of my head. I brought him in for his dinner as I do every night, and as every night he decided that he didn't want to go back out again. We play around for a few minutes before I take him out, mostly as a means of getting me close enough to him to let me pick him up. After he finishes eating he does one of two things. Either he walks to the door and imperiously demands that I let him out, or he curls up beneath my jewelers bench and tries to fall asleep. Considering that he hasn't got a litterbox in the house, I refuse to let him stay for much more than an hour or so after he eats. Usually we play a little bit to get him out from under the bench. I had to get down there with him in order to hook him back out again. He stepped back when he saw my hand coming for him and put one paw quite firmly on the control pedal for my flex-shaft. I payed a bit more for the extra sensitive pedal upgrade, so it doesn't take a cat quite as heavy as Chance to activate it. I also hadn't realized that the hand piece of the flex-shaft was resting on the back of my head as I reached for my cat. I think it rather scared both of us when that thing went off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home