Thursday, October 11, 2007

Train of Lights

Its time again for the Train of Lights in Niles Canyon. Last year was a good party, but this year promises to be better. There should be more elbow room, plus we are taking a 4:30 train. The train leaves early enough to see the canyon scenery before the sun goes down, then to see the lights on the train on the return trip. After all the fun of riding a nicely restored antique train wrapped in enough Christmas lights to be seen from low orbit, we will head off to get dinner at whichever fine restaurant seems best. Last year I had access to eleven tickets. This year I worked enough hours to earn the maximum of six free and the option for as many discounted. Now I need to start figuring out everyone's schedules to see who can join me. So far I am going, my mother has been invited, as have my dad, step mother, and little sister. Rich and Jeremy are also likely. Michelle has set the date aside already. Terran? I sent him an email. Manny? I'll start working on him directly in order to get him to commit before December has come and gone. There are one or two other invitations floating around out there as well. I've got a few spaces open still. Maybe Jen will join Manny this year. Everyone start thinking of what they want for dinner in two months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home