Wednesday, August 15, 2007

If man were meant to fly, he'd have been born with wings

On my way to my mothers place today I thought I blew a tire or was destroying my car in some other new and interesting way. I was driving merrily along when suddenly there was a violent thumpity, thumpity, thumpity sound very much like that of a tire shredding and flapping about in the wheel well. Its a sound I've had to deal with on two separate, non-consecutive occasions. It isn't something you forget. Luckily I was very (150ft) close to my mom's driveway. The sound got quieter as I slowed the car down, but kept on going even after I killed the engine. After a very confused second examination of the facts I concluded that my car was fine, but that helicopter was flying way too close to the ground. Apparently the violence of the rotors tearing the air apart feel and sound very much like the violence of a car tire tearing itself apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home