Wednesday, November 14, 2007

About time I got off my lazy butt

to go to work again. I haven't actually got the job, yet, but the possibility is there. I walked into a local jewelry supply/repair house to purchase a few small items and ask a question or two. I ended up in a rather informal, but informative, interview. By informal I mean that they didn't ask my name until I was walking out the door. By informative I mean that the gentleman in question told me quite a bit about his shop. Also, he asked me to call him on Saturday to find out if he wants to offer me the job. If I get the position, he wants me to learn wax carving, which can be a lucrative skill that might go far in creating those objects I see in my head. I am excited, but cautious. I don't want to build my hopes too much.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well then - out with it. Saturday has come and gone.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the hell you say. It is still Saturday and will be for a number of hours. Also you made your post seven hours after I was given the job.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home