Thursday, December 27, 2007

Unforgivable

Now that Christmas and Boxing Day are past, it is time to take inventory in the shop. Mostly this means combat with heavily armed numbers in an unfortunately crowed urban setting. Case in point: I nearly lost my own life today in a misfortunate blunder. There I was, clipboard in hand, pen tucked safely behind my ear, running from one end of the shop to the other in a hopeless effort to save humanity from an untimely destruction by getting the computer to jive with reality, when I almost collided with a little girl petting a puppy. Of all the unforgivable war crimes possible in the inventory season, I cannot think of a more unforgivable sin than to kick the very personification of innocence. Perhaps tomorrow I will try to bump off a busload of nuns. Either that or I slow down and watch where I put my feet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess you could take that approach. I like mine better. Want to run over some do-gooders on New Years Day?

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home