Thursday, October 05, 2006

Magnificent

A month ago yesterday I won an auction on ebay for a Tannahill Weavers CD. It just showed up today. It seems that "something" went wrong and it was not shipped. The seller somehow managed to "forget" that he had sold it to me and sent it off to the flea market. I contacted him once I was sure the disk was not coming. He did some checking and "found" my CD. It seems it was not what he thought. He said he would not be able to get to the disk until Saturday (a week later). Once he had it in his possession, he wrote me and said the disk was autographed. I assumed he meant the last owner had written his name on it somewhere. I was wrong. The CD is indeed autographed. By the entire band. All of them. This is cool. I just picked up a good album for less than five bucks, and it is signed by the band. I could have done much worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home