Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oh, sure. Just come into my house and eat my butter

I got back from Niles Canyon today and spent a bit of time in the shop looking for Charlie's fence staple puller. It will come in very handy next Sunday when the Niles Planning Committee work party goes to the future site of the Niles Interpretive Center and Musuem. There are several parcels of land there available for our use. Several of them are surrounded by post and wire fences. Since I have the tool, I likely will end up dismantling the fence. Since I also provided the idea of how to remove the fence posts, likely I will be doing that as well. Don't you just love volunteer work? When I got home and started looking for the tool, the cat followed me around being very friendly. So friendly, in fact, that he followed me into the house again, despite my attempts to keep me out. I figured I could just herd him out when he discovered there was nothing inside for him. I was wrong. He ran into the kitchen, jumped up onto the counter and started licking my butter. He was purring very loudly as I carried him out the door. He did it twice. Lather, rinse, repeat. Always repeat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute. Bob is becoming a cat person.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home