Monday, October 02, 2006

I am not a cat person, damnit

You will note that I happen to live on the same property as a cat. I am obliged to feed the cat and not to kill same. He does his thing, and I do mine. He ate my butter without my approval. Further note that I have never offered him any kindness beyond what is needful by my agreement with the landlord. I happen to like dogs. I also like squirrels. And turkey. Neither dogs, nor squirrels, nor even turkeys get along with cats. Thus, I am not a cat person. End transmission.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You like squirrels? Squirrels are evil creatures. I have proof:

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/local/15627885.htm

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of dogs and cats get along. If you go down the greeting card aisle, you'll see many adorable photos of dogs and cats snuggling. And I'm sure during Thanksgiving you'll find the same with turkeys and cats. Not so sure about squirrels, though.

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen's cat, Lucas, sitting with Allie

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home