Sunday, February 19, 2006

If I had just one more, I could play

The stove is burning merrily and the house is quiet. Music appeals to me right now, but my good whistles are all at work. All that leaves me to play is one cornet, two bugles, a trumpet, my sousaphone, a didgeridoo, an isoka, an old rather crappy guitar, a mid-eighties keyboard, a hohner melodica, the glaviphone, one hawaiian conch, two harmonicas, and the radio. I also own a piano, but I haven't gotten that moved yet. Really, I think I would be happy in a pub someplace listening to people much better than me play. I know a good place to do that, but I really don't feel like driving sixty miles for the privelege. Also, the stove is here and I enjoy the warmth.

1 Comments:

Blogger CK said...

Come to my pub in Denver! We have a fireplace, too. Then we can both play and be happy.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home