Thursday, February 16, 2006

Unanswerable questions

Where does your spirit go when you sleep? I once thought I knew. My mind wanders too much when I sleep, and it bothers me. Sometimes I find myself staring into space wondering about an imposibility instead of dealing with the job in front of me. Time loses it's meaning and the work at hand seems petty and unimportant. The fact remains that the real world is truly the only one that matters here, and yet it seems somehow less important than some imagined fancy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine generally sinks and then becomes one with space foam. Perhaps that is why it is so difficult to extract myself in the morning.

7:15 PM  
Blogger CK said...

Who says the real world is the one that truly matters? Whenever my mind shifts enough that the world loses meaning and everything seems petty and beside the point, I always feel like I'm on the verge of discovering something enormous. But I always lose it. So don't run from the alternate universe, whatever it is!

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home