Sunday, February 12, 2006

Full and tired

The second half of this week was a good one. There was a night in Oakland on Thursday with Terran watching a friend of mine play Irish music with south american bits as well as some jazz thrown in. It was a good night, however long. Saturday was spent with the Greater Bay Area Metropolitan Assoc. I talked to many people in the know. They ara all very generous with their knowledge and good, friendly people. They also sold me some good parts I happened to be missing. Sunday was another automobile day, spent on tour with the Arcane Automobile Assoc. Jeremy was kind enough to let me drive his very nice MGB whilst he rode with a friend of his in an Austin. From there we took a brief tour of Berkeley (where Jeremy used to live). At the end of the tour a cello-rific friend of mine called back and we (Jeremy, her cello-ness, and I) had dinner at a little Italian place down the road. All together, it was an excellent day. But for all that, my spirit still seems a bit tired. That in itself might soon be cured, as an old friend who has the healing gift has resurfaced. This was a very productive weekend, and I am glad for it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah! That makes me feel better that she's forgiven you for, um, me.

7:24 AM  
Blogger alistaircookie said...

I am most glad that you enjoyed the weekend's events. I had a very nice time as well. I think that's the most road time the MG has had in consecutive days in perhaps 15 years.

1:47 AM  
Blogger CK said...

Kris, what did you do??

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home