Saturday, December 10, 2005

Operation Fun

For those of you who are interested, and whom I do not dislike, there are plans being made. Monday the 19th is Operation Fun Day. That is to say, several of us are choosing to play hookey and go to San Francisco for to see the aquariums and watercraft. We go to San Francisco for the Fish and Ships, you see. If you want to go, I presume you know how to contact me. Plans might include the Maritime museum, the Academy, and the Aquarium of the Bay. Also there should be food. I think maybe Bubba Gumps? I welcome suggestions.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a day, though I'm not sure if I could bear going there without hitting up Ghirardelli Square. For the chocolate, see.

4:22 PM  
Blogger CK said...

I want to go.... :( I'm going to go cry now.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home