Monday, November 28, 2005

Does anyone know the way to the can?

Where am I? More to the point, what are you doing here? Stupid technology. This is no place for me, but what difference does that make to you? You're here anyway aren't you? Sure, laugh at my descent into techno-progress. Think you're all high and mighty don't you, what with your electric lights, store-bought clothes and excellent posture? Look, I don't know how to work this thing, but its too late to stop now. Sit back and listen to the sound of madness. I make no promises to frequency of posting, nor to the quality thereof.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I render the first malignant post.

Blort!

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the link term "cRust".

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur. cRust is very... umm... accurate.

11:57 PM  
Blogger CK said...

Huzzah! This makes me happy. I'm so pleased to have your thoughts and ramblings at mouse-click access.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home